Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an understanding of the gundrilling process and can work to tight tolerances? Right now, due to continuous expansion, we are actively hiring for an experienced gundrilling engineer as we are looking to expand our precision engineering team.
This is a permanent role.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Experience of gundrilling is essential, either/or manual or CNC.
- Being familiar with Mollart machinery would be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Mollart & Hammonds gundrills & BTA tooling would be an advantage.
- It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with extensive knowledge of the gundrilling techniques and processes.
- Familiar with Fanuc CNC controls would be an advantage.
- Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers/Diatest).
- Have a hands-on, quality-driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running.
Between £23,000 – £30,000 depending on experience.
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 17:00.
Package & Benefits:
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + bonus holiday over the Christmas Period.
- Government pension scheme.
- Health care scheme.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Free onsite parking.