This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a 5-star hospitality environment as a pivotal member of the kitchen brigade.
The Sous Chef’s role will be to support the Executive Chef in the day to day running of the Banqueting Kitchen. The Sous Chef’s key responsibility will be to achieve the highest quality food to an international 5-star standard whilst achieving targets in gross profit, food hygiene, and health & safety.
As a Sous Chef setting the principles and standards of the operation you will:
- Assist in managing the compilation of menus and rotas.
- Ensure the smooth running of the kitchen with an emphasis on the quality and efficiency of the chefs in each section.
- Control orders, purchasing, storage, and stock rotation.
- Be responsible for motivating and developing a team of talented chefs and apprentices.
Key Skills & Attributes Required.
- Relevant experience in 4-5 Star kitchens. NVQ level 1&2 or similar. Level 3 beneficial.
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate or Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Good leadership skills and a team player.
- Good communicator.
- Computer awareness essential.
£30,000 plus service charge (approximately £1,800* per annum, *depended on sales) and annual bonus.
To be confirmed.